Pages

03 November 2009

$10 for 6 lemons

Whaattt?! Bought 6 lemons among our groceries at Walmart. Good thing I checked the receipt and saw we were charged 56 lemons @ $0.18 each. So sulong ko didtos Customer Service and after some nosebleed English, gi-ulian ra ko sa sobra.

Magcheck najud ko pirme sa resibo from now on.



I love this photo by mewtate. Simple subject but very good composition and I really like the lighting. Giunsa kaha na. :)

1 comments:

dividend boy said...

Barato lagi siya mitch, $0.18 ra siya ??? sa amo kay 3 for $1.

Ganahan kaayo ko uy Lemon, especially kung isagol sa Salmon. As super kaayo ang flavor.

Importante jud kaayo ang customer service sa North America. Customer are very important to them.

-Raffyboy

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 mitchwah - Michelle T. Quitos' Personal Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Template created by Mitch