Pages

16 April 2010

2010 Movies I Will Never Get To See

Must-see movies in 2010 and we will never see them all in theatres. :( I guess the DVD wouldn't be too bad. Yeah, right.

Some of the movies were already shown in theatres but I never bothered to read any of the reviews.

  1. Dear John - Channing Tatum is so hot! LOL. The movie's sound track is Set the Fire to the Third Bar by Snow Patrol. Lavet!
  2. Percy Jackson and the Olympians - I read the book during my bed-ridden days. Thought it was okay. It would be interesting to see how they interpreted it on the big screen.
  3. Prince of Persia - This one's by Disney, starring Jake Gyllenhaal. I think Jake's a perfect cast as he really looked like a Persian in the movie. hehe.
  4. Iron Man 2 - Loved the first movie. And the trailer looks sooo cooll. :)
  5. The Last Airbender - I'm so looking forward to this movie since last year! I completed the whole cartoon series and it was phenomenal. The writers are geniuses, one of the best ever. And the trailers are great and they even paid a slot at the Super Bowl. I wish I could see this movie on the big screen. :(
  6. Clash of the Titans - Sam Worthington also stars in this movie, the Jake Sully of Avatar. Hollywood producers love him, I suppose. He's got two big movies back-to-back and this ones pretty big on special effects, too!
  7. Bounty Hunter - Very funny trailer. Jen and Gerald do have chemistry.
  8. Alice in Wonderland - Johnny Depp. Need I say more?
  9. Sex and the City 2 - Friendship, fun, fashion. Can't believe it's been 2 years. Saw the first movie with Weng, Henley and Gigi. I was Carrie, Henley was Charlotte, Weng was Samantha and Gigi was Miranda. LOL.
  10. Salt - Angelina Jolie is back with this action/suspense!

More 2010 movies here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 mitchwah - Michelle T. Quitos' Personal Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Template created by Mitch