Pages

03 May 2010

Digital Scrapbooking

I got really interested in scrapbooking lately and I'm spending most of my online time researching and watching scrapbooking tutorials. Love it. I've always loved paper crafting since I was little but I never really got serious with it. Now that I have all the time in the world, for the time being, I think I would want to start scrapbooking and cardmaking. I would have to scrape for funds to buy materials, so it won't be anytime soon.

Since papers and other materials aren't at my disposal, I tried digital scrapbooking instead. Here's my first attempt. It's an invitation for my baby's Christening on Mother's Day. I posted it on Facebook as an electronic invite to our friends. :)



Materials used:
Happy Go Lucky kit
Spring Breeze kit
Cluster Frame

I adjusted the color balance in Photoshop for some of the elements to achieve the look I wanted. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 mitchwah - Michelle T. Quitos' Personal Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Template created by Mitch