Pages

05 May 2010

Winco Orem

Winco opened in Orem last Monday, May 3, 2010. It's a value supermarket much like Colonade in Cebu. We meant to go during the opening but I didn't feel like it then, so we went yesterday instead. Lots of products and many are super value, too. There were lots of shoppers when we went there at about 6PM, probably because of the novelty of the store. We hope shoppers would wind down a bit when the novelty fades off. I don't like shopping much when we have to constantly navigate the cart among a sea of people. Anyways, below are my favorite items in the store. I didn't get to photograph much because of the people and Lincy was a bit fussy. Will take some more shots when we get back there.


Candies!


Snacks, much like Boy Bawang, Safari and Cock & Duck. Lots of nuts, too.


Gourmet Coffee!

How it works is that there are some plastic bags and you just scoop up how much you would like. You can weigh them, too, then write down the Bin # where you got them. These are by the pound.

1 comments:

dividend boy said...

Ayusa ani Mitch oi. Pero the candies are so tempting. I have been avoiding them for sometime. Also, they look barato, $1 per pound ??? wow, that's defnitely a great deal. I am glad I am not close to a store like this and with this price, because I might be tempted to buy lots.

-Raffyboy

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 mitchwah - Michelle T. Quitos' Personal Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Template created by Mitch